Bzzzzzzt…

So, I just got shocked by my iPhone 5S whilst it was charging. Not enough of a shock to cause injury, but enough that it hurt. After poking around at it for a while, I have determined what appears to be the cause. First of all, the phone was plugged into two wires: A genuine Apple lightning charger, and a 3.5mm jack connected to the LINE IN port on an external USB sound card. I’m specifying that it was a genuine charger as I know that non-genuine ones often have safety concerns that could have directly caused this issue. I’ve … Continue reading Bzzzzzzt…